NAP TB materials display
Nurses and Allied Professionals TB educational material display/discussion
All conference participants are invited to bring patient and provider tuberculosis (TB) education and training materials to a materials display and discussion at The Union Conference: brochures, posters, fact sheets, training curricula, videos, etc., are all welcome.
TB EDUCATION AND TRAINING MATERIALS DISPLAY
Located in Booths 52 and 53 of the Exhibition Area during all opening hours.
- Bring samples of education and training materials to share.
- Network with colleagues involved in TB education and materials development
- Learn about TB education and training materials being used worldwide
TB EDUCATION AND TRAINING MATERIALS DISCUSSION SESSION
Join us for this discussion session on Saturday. 29 October from 13:30- 15:00 in Session room 13.
- Find out about the development and availability of TB education and training materials from a variety of programmes and organisations
- Meet with materials developers
- Share your own TB education and training ideas
To display materials or if you have any questions about these activities, please contact Linette McElroy firstname.lastname@example.org.